OUR STRATEGIC FUNDAMENTAL FORMULA
Step 1- Determine the Primary Point of Differentiation.
- What does your business do that can’t be duplicated by any competitors?
Step 2- Do a website functionality review.
- Understand that all marketing points consumers to the website.
- Proper website performance is critical to avoid bad user experience.
Step 3- Determine the primary marketing challenge.
- What consumer “pain point” do you resolve?
- What specifically are we trying to accomplish?
- What does success look like? Be as specific as possible so accurate measurement and assessments can be made through the process.
Step 4- Determine competitor’s strengths.
Step 5- Develop our messaging focused on our Primary Point of Differentiation
- Determine our primary target consumer base
- Develop messaging tailored to platform and brand strengths being considered
- Edit the message
- Edit the message again to make sure we are maximizing our ad space/time
- Use the shortest space/time we can to deliver the message
Step 6- Determine our media STRATEGY
- What medium(s) is most effective vehicle to deliver our message
- Not always necessary to use largest cume/reach brands when message is on point
- Focus more on frequency than reach
- Be willing to offer free benefits as “teases”
- Look for any Public relations opportunities for free media coverage to “make noise”!
- Look for win/win value added opportunities. Be creative!
- Look at optimum media placement
- Consider non-traditional marketing platforms like cement mixers,lavatories,PA announcements,marquees
- We have the unique expertise in knowing which media inventory is the most efficient/effective
- Analyze progress monthly
Step 7- Negotiate the most efficient/effective media buy
Step 8- Meet monthly to track success
Step 9- Evolve as necessary
Step 10- Throw the party!!